Last minute cancelation
I just had a client have to cancel this weekend Nov 3 and 4 due a family emergency. These are prime dates and I wanted to offer them to everyone as many have tried to get out with me this year and I have been booked up. Feather steelhead is going off with double digit hooks ups the last few days I have been out there, the lower Yuba is fishing great with options to swing flies, fish dryflies, and of course nymph with egg patterns, the Lower Sac egg bit has been the best it has been in years...plenty of great fishing and rain forecasted weds and thurs which will mix things up and make for a great weekend of fishing. Shoot me an email or give me a call if anyone is interested in these dates.